Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, inventors Help but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an idea you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of providers not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar services that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and do not need a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those InventHelp Invention News posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they do a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to take the risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.